Bike America, Florida's largest bicycle retailer provides employment opportunities for those interested in the following careers.
Please review the following job descriptions and apply using the online application.
This is an entry level sales position. Prior retail experience is not necessary, however, experience working in a fast paced environment with a customer service component will prove very useful in this position.Must be neat and presentable.
This is an entry level position with no prior experience necessary. Strong mechanical aptitude and an eagerness to learn are required. Must have bicycle repair knowledge. Must be a team player along with being neat and presentable.
OUR EXPECTATIONS OF YOU
Lead a team of associates that demonstrate a passion for delivering a world class shopping experience for every customer that enters our store. Create a positive, challenging, and fun work environment for our valued associates. Achieve sales objectives through suggestive selling and great customer service.
· Enjoy meeting, interacting and serving customers
· Proven retail management success working with budgets and sales goals
· Ensure positive Customer Experience
· Minimum two years’ management experience
· Computer literate
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Demonstrate ability to manage multiple priorities
· A sense of urgency regarding customer service and sales results
· Highly organized with a detail orientation and proven follow-up skills
· Demonstrated problem solving skills
· Flexible retail schedule required with night and weekends
· Motivate the sales team to reach and exceed individual and team sales goals
· Maintenance of store and visual displays
A Competitive Salary, Health Insurance, Paid Vacation, Quarterly and Annual Bonus Programs, a fun place to work with excellent opportunities for advancement. We train in all aspects of cycling and cycling accessories.
Apply using the online application