Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
For dust cap removal on Origin8 XLT integrated cranks
• 5/6mm hex wrenches
Bleed fittings specifically designed for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes.
• Updated with a new material and new design • Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed • Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires • Sold in sets of two.
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes…
• Heat treated • Individual hex key • X-long
If you own an Air-Bob inflator, you probably use it A LOT. If you need to replace the original pump head o-ring, no problem, here's the replacement part to get you back up and running.
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
• Pencil type w/clip
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin fits Park Tool's CT-6, CT-6.2, and CT-6.3 Chain Tools (each sold separately). • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • NOTE: The 985-1 will also push out the chain rivet completely from the chain side plate.
• Lightweight reinforced nylon construction • Smooth edges won't scratch rims or pinch tubes • Storage clip features built-in abrasive surface
Getting a flat is a pain in the butt. It's an even bigger pain if you don't have the stuff you need to get back home. MSW's GPK-100 glueless patches will help get you back to where you need to be. • Six patches • Sandpaper • Instructions included
Park's Tire Levers make tire removal easy and quick thanks to thin, wide tips that engage more of the bead. These levers are also compact and light, and easily fit in a pocket or pack. Plus, these bad boys are strong enough to take off stubborn tires, even most tubeless tires.
To make tire removal and flat repair as easy as possible, Planet Bike's strong, ergonomic Lunar Levers have wide tips and ends that hook onto the spokes. Plus, they snap together for easy carrying, and form a container in which you'll find 3 adhesive patches and sandpaper to patch punctured tubes.
• Threader • Remover • Reamer
• 3-piece set • Steel
Sunlite's Gear & Grime Cleaning Brush is one of our favorite little multi-taskers. Use it to clean your entire drivetrain, from chain rings to derailleur pulleys, and from chains to cogs. It's made from tough nylon with stiff brush bristles that really get in the tight spots. They say a clean bike…
• Precision-sized, hardened-steel, chrome-plated spoke wrench • Deep U-channels for a great grip • 8-groove design fits 9/10/11/12/13/14/15 gauge spokes/nipples • Made in Taiwan
Park's Double-Ended Cone Wrenches are designed for home mechanics. They're made of thin tool steel to fit the low-clearance adjusting nuts and cone flats on a variety of bearing assemblies. Each wrench is chrome plated for long life and available in popular combinations from 11 to 18mm. Most…
• Allows quick chain assembly without extra hands • Spring-loaded tool holds both chain ends
Keep those little chainring bolts snug with Sunlite's Chainring Bolt Spanner. It makes it easy to to swap out your rings, too.
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great…
Park's Shop Screwdrivers are pro-quality tools featuring durable and precise heat-treated chrome-vanadium tips and shafts and dual-density handles for an excellent grip.
Lezyne's Power Levers are made of fiber reinforced Composite Matrix for increased strength and durability. They're designed with a large handle for comfort, and an integrated spoke hook for versatility. The aggressive hook geometry provides ideal leverage when dealing with difficult tire beads.
MSW's Tire Levers help you fix your flat quickly and get back on the road! - Lightweight, low-profile lever - Set of three levers to assist with hard-to-remove tires - Included cap keeps the set together - Durable composite construction - Easy to get under the tire bead
• Fits 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15 gauge spoke nipples
• Constructed from Nylon material • Sold in a pack of 3
- Designed for a perfect fit on Giant WheelSystems - Safe for use on carbon rims - Ideal size for storage in saddlebags or pockets - Ergonomic shape makes it easy to remove tire - Reinforced nylon for best durability