Cannondale's Lefty Steerer Conversion Kit lets you mount a Lefty fork to your bike. That's right, this kit works with straight 1 1/8-inch or 1 1/8 - 1.5-inch tapered head tubes. Now any frame can experience all the benefits of one of the lightest, stiffest forks on the planet: the Lefty.
Cannondale's OPI Stem is the ultimate lightweight upgrade for your Lefty Fork. Its 2-piece threaded design is made of durable, lightweight 2024 aluminum. Available in a wide range of lengths and rises, dialing in your perfect fit is a breeze.
- Carbon fiber shaft provides superior road vibration damping for improved-comfort - Low-profile twin-bolt head offers infinite seat angle adjustment, available in 15mm and zero offset to help riders fine tune bike fit - Extended rail clamp reduces load to the saddle rails and offers rock solid…
Cannondale's 1.5-inch Stem comes in plenty of options to fine-tune the fit on your bike. This stem works with larger 1.5-inch steerers, frequently found on Cannondale's front-suspension bikes. Using Cannondale's One-Piece-Integration process, it's made of a single piece of durable, lightweight 2024…
- Weight: 121g (100mm length) - Available in 70-120mm lengths - Angle: +6 degree - Steerer clamp: 1 1/8-inch - Bar clamp diameter: 31.8mm
Cannondale's Pro Grip Premium Bar Tape delivers a durable and tacky surface for unbelievable grip in all conditions. The polymer-coated EVA foam feels great with or without gloves, and you'll love the gel backing for extra vibration dampening to help reduce hand fatigue.
• 9/19" axle with sealed bearing system keeps out the elements for years of use • Full aluminum alloy body is lightweight and durable • Integrated rubber blocks and surface grip tape offer excellent traction
• Telescoping leg that offers expanded versatility to fit a wide range of bicycles • Crafted of lightweight and durable aluminum alloy • Equipped with a firm spring that prevents movement while riding • Includes a retro adapter plate
- Available in 70-120mm lengths - Angle: +6 degree - Steerer clamp: 1 1/8-inch - Bar clamp diameter: 31.8mm
With three layers of high-tech materials, Cannondale's Microfiber Plus Premium Bar Tape treats your hands like royalty. A breathable, tacky microfiber outer layer keeps its grip in all conditions and has an incredible feel on bare hands. Cushioning EVA foam has just the right amount of squish and…
• Designed for flat-sided tubes up to 23mm thick • Firm spring prevents movement while riding • Two bracket options to better fit small and large frames
Add a little comfort and style to your ride with Cannondale's Synapse Bar Tape. It features a soft and durable suede finish with a gel backing for your riding enjoyment.
Cannondale's D2 Grips (Lock-On) offer dual-density rubber for a comfortable and secure gripping surface. And, they use anti-slip lock rings for excellent control.
• Low profile, easy attachment to framesfeaturing an Si dropout • Full adjustable length for range of frame sizes • Lightweight aluminum construction
Cannondale's Superlight Microfiber Premium Bar Tape is thin and tacky, offering exceptional feedback from the bar for uncompromising performance. This tape is perforated for breathability, and its grippy surface allows for better control, even when moist or wet. Plus, it's durable and easy to…
Cannondale's Superlight Foam Grips offer the soft feel of foam with the easy installation and security of a lock-on grip.
Cannondale's D2 Grips feature dual-density rubber and a tacky texture for a comfortable and secure grip that maximizes your control and confidence.
Add some extra style to your bars with Cannondale's Alloy Handlebar End Plugs. These low-profile plugs provide some added protection for you and your bars, and use expansion plugs to secure your tape and caps.